Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NEW TESTAMENT

Galatians 1-4

1:10  ..........for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ
I need to make sure I'm serving the Lord and not man.

Paul's only seen Peter and James (the Lords brother) no other apostles.
3:24-29     We're all adopted into Abraham's family.  We are people of faith not law.

BOOK OF MORMON

Alma 62 

Moroni was happy with Pahoran.  Went to help him and left Lehi and Teancum in charge.
Went to battle against Pachus.
They won and the rebels were executed.
31st year sent provisions and 6000 men to Helaman's army, as well as another 6000 men and food to Lehi and Teancum.
They took possession of Nephihah without loosing one single person.
Lamanites ended up all in one place together called the city of Moroni.
Teancum was mad and killed the king.  Then the servants killed Teancum.
The war ended at the end of the 31st year.
Helaman decided to serve the people by being a missionary and then died in the 35th year.
Moroni retired and lived in peace and handed the armies to his son.

DAUGHTERS OF MY KINGDOM

Chapter 7

This is the most awesome chapter all about visiting teaching.  I loved it.  Every woman needs to read this.  I need to pray about my sisters daily and be good mates with them.  
What a wonderful chapter.
Loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment