Friday, October 7, 2011

Here we go

So I've created this blog to make into a book at the end of the year.
I've really enjoyed reading my scriptures over the past couple of years, yet haven't really written down all that I've learned and the spirit I've felt as well as the ideas and thoughts I've had when studying them.
My guess is this is probably important for my kids as well.
So I'm gonna try and start.
I'm reading a few different things in my studies.
#1 New Testament
#2 Book of Mormon
#3 This months Ensign
#4 Conference Ensign
#5 The Relief Society women's book
I guess I"ll put labels on all of these, and each time I post I can put them in their proper lables.  I might title the topics just so as well and see how that goes first of all.
I think it'd also be good to have different topics of the gospel as well.
For example.
THIS MONTHS ENSIGN ARTICLE
Faith
So we've got a good idea of what I"m talking about.
Then have it in labels at the side of this blog.
When I print out the book, hopefully I can make a table of contents that will help with the topics as well.
I can type faster than I can write, so I figured a blog was the best way to do it.
We'll see I guess.
I'm sorry I didn't start this earlier.
It makes me sad.
Reading the scriptures has really helped me in my life.
My patriarchal blessing talks about it as well and how I need to study them and love them.
I really do.
They're fantastic.
So today's the first day of the rest of my life right?
Let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment