Thursday, December 1, 2011

NEW TESTAMENT

2nd Corinthians 8,9 and 10

9:6 He which soweth sparingly shall reap sparingly and he which soweth bountifully shall reap bountifully.
9:7 God loveth a cheerful giver
Tithing, service, callings, motherhood..............I should be cheerfully doing it.

BOOK OF MORMON

Helaman 13

Samuel the Lamanite preaches in Zarahemla.  The Lamanites are more faithful than the Nephites.
They wouldn't let him in the city so he got on the wall.
The only reason Zarahemla is still there is because of the few righteous in the city.
I need to thank the Lord for my riches.

ENSIGN


September 2011 'Building my Eternal Marriage'

#1 Pray together daily.
#2 Ask for forgiveness
#3 Never speak evil of each other.
#4 Defend the institution of marriage.
#5 Talk and listen.
#6 Treat each other with love and consideration.
#7 Continue to seek, help and counsel about marriage.


'Repentance and Forgiveness in Marriage'

We must seek forgiveness and admit when we're wrong.
Sometimes we need to say sorry more than once. 
We need to choose to be humble.
Forgiveness is spiritual medicine.

CONFERENCE


'A time to prepare'  by Elder Ian Arden

When time is wisely used, it's value is immeasurable.  The Lord and our families should be at the top of the list.  Love is really spelled T-I-M-E.
Poor use of time is a close cousin of idleness.

I need to use my time wisely.  Tidy, kids, study, prayer, errands, gym etc.  I don't want to miss being with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment